« oh shit - what? I'm not special? | Main | leaf play »

January 17, 2006

Sometimes I'm so lazy that I'd rather...

Heat up my 10 hour old unfinished coffee from the morning - than head out for a fresh one.

Sit down to work in pj pants, a bra and socks - than actually put on a whole set of clothes.

Hide all my belongings in the cupboard - than actually make any sense out of it.

Wiggle my body viciously in the comfort of my apartment - than going to the gym ten minutes away.

Do 3 salutes to the sun - than go to a yoga class.

Get my $15 worth of veges delivered - than tackle the Subiaco markets

Do blog entries - than any number of paid jobs on an extremely large list… oops!

[current mood] Burnt Coffee & Neutral Milk Hotel

Posted by natalija at January 17, 2006 6:10 PM

Comments

Sometimes I'm so lazy ...

I only look at the pictures in your blog - despite lots of cool words.

;)

Posted by: Tama at January 17, 2006 6:49 PM

...and there I was hoping people would contribute lazy 'rathers' of their own and inside of 5 seconds - there you are!
Thanks tama ! x

ps; sometimes I hope people are just looking at the pictures :)

Posted by: Natty at January 17, 2006 7:16 PM

Sometimes I am so lazy I don't leave comments even though I have heaps of praise/laughs/ideas/ to lavish!
love the honest pic, do you think we could get a Monday Morning pic Vs Friday Night photo blog going? hahahaha not me!!!

Posted by: Miss Dot at January 18, 2006 7:21 AM

Sometimes I'm so lazy, Miss Dot, that I let your emails slip to the bottom of my inbox!! Promise a response as soon as laziness lifts (or is it hecticness?) hmm... Love to see your Fri evening look VS Monday morning! :)

Posted by: Natty at January 18, 2006 10:09 AM

If I started a lazy list it would be looooooong :P
Love the pic :D

Posted by: Sadie at January 18, 2006 12:41 PM

ok, big deep breath.. I did it, I took a before and an after photo! arggg, have hidden it though,, on one of my private picture blogs http://missdot.typepad.com/whimsy/
:-) soo funny, I look so shell shocked first thing and the hair is hysterical!!!!!!!

Posted by: Miss Dot at January 25, 2006 10:32 AM

Hey Miss Dot, that is a fabulous risk you just took then. Absolutely classic before shot, my god, I just don't think I can share my morning look with the world.
Today I tried a 'before coffee' and 'after coffee'.. but I just didn't look different enough.. some days though...
I'll keep trying!
x

Posted by: Natty at January 25, 2006 3:14 PM

sometimes I don't even heat up the coffee

Posted by: panda at January 26, 2006 12:16 PM

Panda, that is too extreme!

Posted by: Natty at January 26, 2006 3:15 PM